Sports Rubber Flooring
The sports rubber flooring is an environmentally friendly, water-based material, and contains no asbestos, lead or mercury compounds. It features an excellent UV resistance, wear resistance, and durable covering, as well as a long service life. The rubber flooring is available in a variety of colors, including blue, red, green, or customized. It is suitable for indoor and outdoor use on tennis courts, volleyball courts, basketball courts, badminton, widely used in schools, courtyards, kindergartens, parks, game floors and other places.
① Surface layer: strong wear resistance and durability, bright and beautiful color.
② Elastic layer: professional elasticity and comfortable cushioning performance.
③ Waterproof bottom coat: a permeated and strengthened surface will improve the adhesive force.
④ Foundation layer: cement or asphalt foundation.
- Quick construction - fluidized construction procedures, combined with self-flatted polyurethane materials, make the construction faster and easier.
- Suitable elasticity- the polyurethane, after molding, has an excellent elasticity and hardness, thus reducing physical exertion.
- High utilization rate - The flat surface can be used even when wet, thereby improving the efficiency.
- Durable time - the surface features ultra-violet and aging resistant components, ensuring the flooring is wear and aging resistant, and has a long service life.
- Fully formed sheet- there are no cracks, and maintenance is simple.
- Wide range of applications- because of the waterproof polyurethane material, the product can be used for roofing, as well as indoor and outdoor applications.
- Flexible use - we can provide professional line drawing service. We can draw a number of different standard sites in a fixed area, thereby improving the site utilization.